The talk-show host and media proprietor fronted the highest-rated television show of all time in the US, The Oprah Winfrey Show, for 25 years; has her own glossy magazine (for which she is the cover star each month); runs a television network, OWN; is the richest African American and the first and only black multi-billionaire in America and is a hugely significant philanthropist.
Her accomplishment was never short of breath. Her life story and success is one of the most influential stories in history.
She is also regularly referred to, without hyperbole, as being one of the most powerful and influential women in the world.
Let’s have a watch on Oprah Winfrey’s lessons learned from life. Here are the inspiring quotes by her:
- Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
- Turn your wounds into wisdom.
- When you undervalue what you do, the world will undervalue who you are.
- You can have it all. Just not all at once.
One of the hardest things in life to learn is which bridges to cross and which bridges to burn.
- Challenges are gifts that force us to search for a new center of gravity. Don’t fight them. Just find a new way to stand.
- The thing you fear most has no power. Your fear of it is what has the power. Facing the truth really will set you free.
Surround yourself only with people who are going to take you higher.
- You don’t become what you want, you become what you believe.
- The great courageous act that we must all do, is to have the courage to step out of our history and past so that we can live our dreams.
Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire.
- You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.
- I trust that everything happens for a reason, even when we’re not wise enough to see it.
Everybody has a calling. And your real job in life is to figure out as soon as possible what that is, who you were meant to be and to begin to honor that in the best way possible for yourself.
- Self-esteem comes from being able to define the world in your own terms and refusing to abide by the judgments of others.
- Forgiveness is giving up the hope that the past could have been any different.
Luck is a matter of preparation meeting opportunity.
- The whole point of being alive is to evolve into the complete person you were intended to be.
- With every experience, you alone are painting your own canvas, thought by thought, choice by choice.
All the Oprah Winfrey’s fans, this is justice to her success and Push to you to do more in your lives. Please don’t ever lose hope. The times may seem difficult now but this is not the end. The end is what you dreamed of, will accomplish too. Spread it to all the life hustlers and start a day with all the good words to read.
I pin about Quotes, women boss and gifs, I’ve pinned a lot of it :
Here’s my Pinterest profile, connect with me for more gifs, lifestyle, and motivation:
QUOTE OF THE DAY women adventure believe in yourself challenges do the best failure focus influential inspirational quotes life lessons motivatioanl quotes oprah philanthropist self esteem success women women boss